Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'm 14!

Today it's my birthday! Yea! I'm finally 14!!! Well anyway, I wanted to show you guys what I got! But I mostly asked for money. So ya, that's why I actually don't have to many "big" gifts.

 
I got this bag with my name on it from my Mom! I totally am in love with it!
 
 
Then today, she used her lunch break to go get this for me. Isn't that sweet! So I came home from just taking a super hard algebra test 10 minutes ago and found this delicious cupcake to calm my nerves!
 
That's basically all my mom got me. Besides a trip to New York and D.C. in May with my school... (that's part of my Christmas too)
 
I had a pretty good birthday overall... Besides the stupid math test! Curse math! Why was it invented?!? To kill 8th graders???
 
Love, Loren
 
P.S. the cupcake was from a local bakery thats only a 5 minute drive from my house to there. It's one of the yummiest placest in my city!


No comments:

Post a Comment