Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 3, 2012 Dream

I just have to tell you about this dream even though you have no idea whos in it.

So i was in my basement. Then Molly came down and she was like, "Hey, Austin wants to meet us outside in about 5 minutes ." So we went outside and Austin was there. So we walked to this cafe diner place. We went in and sat down. Then i popped into a room with my church choir derector, Jolie, in it. She was like, "Im gping to Washington state, so I'll be back by tomorrow." Then i went back to the cafe with Molly and Austin. I told them that I had to leave because my mom would be getting worried. But my mom was in Washington with Jolie! So I saw my Dad just walking around outside by my car. I put on my biggest pair of sunglasses and got in the car. I sat in the drivers seat waiting for Mom for some odd reason. So edventually, I got out of the car. My Dad saw me, and we talked for a while. Then he asked if I wanted anything. Then he handed me a crown. I put it on. Then I asked him if Austin and Molly were still in the cafe. Of course they were. So I went back in there. And Colton had joined them. We sat down and just sat there until Austin asked about my crown. Then I popped into a run-down airport to find Jolie coming off the plane. And she is about 7ish months pregant. And shes sick because there was an aweful plane driver. Then I'm back in the cafe alone with Colton. All of the sudden everything colaspes around us. He tells me that he loves me. Then he kisses me softly abd lovingly. Then I wake up. Best dream I've ever had. I know what it means to me, but I'm not going to even try to explain what it means to me. So don't worry.
You didn't really need to read this. It was just for me to remember my dream, and what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment