Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dog Treats!

Last night my dogs ran out of treats for me to give them when they go into their pens when we leave the house. So I went through all of my dog recipes (I have quite a few...), and I found one I have never tried before. Its pretty easy with only a few ingredents. Here's the link to the website so I don't have to right out all the instructions. :D But here are a few pictures that I was able to snap while I made them.

 
 
 
Here's the dough. It was really icky feeling, espically since you have to mix it with your hands. :P
 
 Then here are the treats once they are done cooking!
 
 Abby ate her's in 2 bites!
 
Katies loved her's!

 And Max savored his. Or he was overwhelmed by the amount of peanut butter that was it in. Either way, he sure did love it.
 
And they were just begging for more treats after they got to taste-test them!
 
I can now safely say that these are their faviorites that I have made so far! Don't forget to check out the link for the actual recipe! Please comment if you have a pet, and if you love them enough to make them treats! Lol! I sure do! <3
 
Love, Loren



No comments:

Post a Comment