Sunday, November 11, 2012

What am I Doing Here?!?

     Ok so my name is Loren Jones, and I have no idea about blogging. The next thing that you're going to think is, "Why the heck did she start this blog then?!?" Well, that's a great question. After dating this guy for about 10 months then him just randomly breaking up with me, I was a little heart broken. Then for the next 3 months i had no idea what I was doing here on Earth. Then, a few weeks ago I got my old chime back! YEA!!! So last night I got this crazy urge to start something that I've never tried before. BLOGGING!!! So that's how I eanded up here with a whole new look on life.
     I really don't want to be self-concious, but I really want to tell you about myself. My full name is Loren Paige Jones. I was born in Texas and was transplanted to Evansville, Indiana when I was 4. So now I feel like a true "West-Sider." (You might only understand this if you live here in Evansville) I am in 8th grade at Helfrich Park Middle School. Next year I will be transferring to a highschool! Yea! I love coffee, chocolate, and books, and shopping. I'm addicted to Pintrest. I play the viola and the piano. I love singing. I'm in my church's choir and the praise band.
     Ok so my home life isn't to amazing but here's what I do at home. I go down to my room and read and or do my homework. (I usually have TONS but I just wait to do it until like 7:30 lol) Next, I go upstairs (My room is in the basement), and eat dinner then go finishing doing whatever it was I was doing before I went upstairs. On Monday nights, I have Honors Orchestra. On Tuesday I have my piano lessons. Wednesday I usually go to church. Then I'm usually free for the rest of the week unless it's weird. On Saturdays, I usually lounge around. And Sunday is my "Church Day." Ya I think that I have the most boring life of a teenager. Blah, blah, blah...
     Ya so that's me and how I ended up here!!! I'm sorry for no pictures, but I just don't have any good pictures of me right now so I'll get some up soon! Oh and tomorrow I'm going shopping with my best friend Molly!!! Opryland mall!!! So excited about it!!!
<3 Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment