Thursday, November 22, 2012

Bath Time for the Dogs!

Last night was my dog's birthday. And while She was sleeping on my lap, I noticed how aweful she smelled! So I gathered up all I had and gave all three of MY dog's a bath in ONE night!!! But unfortunaly, I didn't get any pictures of the birthday girl, Katie! :( But here are the other two dogs so hope you enjoy!

 
Max was so excited about getting a bath, he could barley stand it!

 
Then I added bubbles to his bath which I had never done before! But then he started eating them!
 Oh No!

 
Then he found that bubbles didn't taste very good, so then the rest of the bath was a huge bust!

 
Abby didn't really care about getting a bath or not, but she did like it when I turned on the cold water and then she could get a nice drink while I was washing her.
 
So now my dogs smell like a tropical breeze! I hope you had as much fun as I did on Wednesday night!
Love, Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment