Thursday, November 22, 2012

Shopping!!!

     Ok, so a few weekends ago, I went shopping at a mall. I only bought a few things, but I saw a ton of cute things so I decided to take some pictures of them and post them on here. Now I finally have time to so here are my favorites of the week!

 
So this is an ombre sweater from Charlette Russe that I just loved, but I didn't have enough money for it, and my mom thought that I would never ever wear it again! Ugh!


I found this adorable deal at Forever 21 for only $10! The only reason why I didn't buy them was because I didn;t have a single thing that would match with them. Arg!
 

 
Then finally I found this little black dress at Khols for only $36! And it looked amazing on me. The reason why I didn't buy it was because my mother interfered with my love for clothes by saying that it was a bit too tight on me! UUUUUGH!!!!!
 
 
Well one day I will have the wardrobe of my dreams! One day! I wish all of you guys out there a Happy Thanksgiving and good luck Black Friday!
 
Love, Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment