Sunday, April 14, 2013

Gardening Again!

I love spring! It's one of my favorite seasons with fall as a close second then summer in third, and then I just HATE winter! But anyways, I have been wanting to plant something that is hard to kill, since I just do NOT have a green thumb. So I planted a little succulent thing. I'm sorry, but I couldn't couldn't find the name of this cute plant, but if you want to find it out I'll be happy to know what it is! And here's so pictures! I would really like a name for it, so please comment! I'll choose a winner on May 1! Oh and Happy Birthday Molly! (My best friend! she turned 16 on Friday!)




Please enter some names, in the comments, so that I don't have to choose it's name! I'll choose the winner on May 1 if I haven't already said that! And I'm going to try to post more pictures of it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment