Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Trip to Georgia!

Happy New Year Everyone! First post of 2013! Yea!!! I have no idea where you spent the start of the New Year, so tell me! Weather it was in Times Square, or your house, I want to know! So please comment! Anyways, I spent the start of 2013 at my grandparent's house in Georgia! Yea! Well, if you're wondering, YES I did get pictures for you guys! :)

The first 12 are from the Coke Muesume! The next 2 are from the basketball game we went to on the same night! And Georgia Tech won!!! Then on Sunday, we went to a dog park! And being the dog lover I am, I brought dog treats! Yummy! And I also took Pictures! (1: Lucky, 2: Max, 3: Merlin, 4: a really cute dog whose name I don't know...) An then on Mew Years Eve, my cousin Brooke and I celebrated my making streamers and hats for everybody! Then everyone went to sleep besides us! So that was my trip to Georgia and back. Give me some feedback on what you guys did for New Year's Eve!!! I want to know!









































No comments:

Post a Comment